The world of analog circuit design is at the cusp of a significant transformation, and Cedar EDA is leading the way. Our vision is to fundamentally transform and advance the field of analog circuit simulation and verification, empowering designers with cutting-edge, efficient, and customizable tools.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Domain experts, scientists, and engineers can collaborate without duplicate effort, improving communication and productivity.
- Improved Design Quality: Better understanding of circuit behavior with end-to-end derivatives and faster sweeps.
- In-Depth Test Coverage: Comprehensive verification of performance metrics of top-level and internal signals.
- Early Error Detection: Cedar EDA's tools allow for the early identification of design errors, saving substantial costs associated with late-stage modifications.
- Accelerate Innovation: The robust and flexible testing environment encourages designers to explore novel solutions without fear of undetected failures.
- Expanded Talent Pool: A general-purpose, open-source language makes it easier to attract new hires and train existing staff.
Learn more about Cedar
Watch our JuliaCon presentation introducing our Accelerated Analog Circuit SimulatorWatch now
Blazing fast simulations
- Fast, fully-compiled simulator for efficient sweep simulations
- Supports SPICE and Spectre netlists, and Verilog-A models
- Understand circuit behavior with end-to-end derivatives
- Programmable API for netlist modifications and simulation
- Generate high performance Machine Learning models
- State-of-the-art performance and massively scalable
- Supports industry-standard netlist formats and MOSFET models
Reusable, reliable & robust verification
- Easily increase verification coverage of analog circuits by 100x
- Robust measurements for complex analog signals with glitches
- In-depth verification of specifications of top-level and internal signals
- Combine verification of multiple blocks into one simulation
- Supports 100s of built in measurements
- High performance custom measurements
- Supports common wavefile formats and operating systems
One large headline here
This space can be used or related links, CTAs, banners etc. This is dummy text for placement only.CTA here
LEARN MORE ABOUT PUMAS AND HOW IT IS BEING USED
Pumas 2.0 for Integrated, Efficient and Scalable Pharmacometric Workflows
Dr. Vijay Ivaturi
Quantitative Systems Pharmacology using Julia
Dr. Matt Baumann
Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics using Pumas
Dr. Vijay Ivaturi