Developer Tools that Merge Science and Technology
JuliaHub is a platform that works with the Julia language to empower scientists, engineers, software developers, and innovators with all the high performance computing power and application development tools they need to realize path breaking ideas — at enterprise scale. Discover, search, build and share packages, and experience effortless parallel computing without infrastructural hurdles.
Access Interactive Notebooks, Team Collaboration Tools, Modeling and Simulation Packages, Web Hosting, High Performance Compute, and the Julia REPL with your free account.
Made for Parallelism and Performance
JuliaHub’s infrastructure supports the Julia language’s natural
ability in parallel and distributed computing.
Get access in the JuliaIDE built into VS Code
That allow suspending and resuming computations for I/O, event handling, producer-consumer processes, communicating via multiple channels, and scheduling tasks on several threads.
To schedule tasks simultaneously on more than one thread or CPU core with shared memory. Julia’s multi-threading is composable.
Runs multiple Julia processes with separate memory spaces. These can be on the same computer or multiple computers.
The Julia GPU Compiler
provides the ability to run Julia code natively on GPUs. There is a rich ecosystem of Julia packages that target GPUs on JuliaGPU.org.
Jump right into Pluto notebooks to explore data with Julia, share
and work together with your team, and build interactivity with web
components — all in the cloud.
Pluto understands variable links between code cells, and will re-run a cell when a dependency changes, giving you a fast and fun way to experiment with your model.
Pluto lets you bind a Julia variable to a GUI element with common widgets like sliders, textfields and buttons. Combined with reactivity, this is a very powerful tool.
Packed with Developer Features
Built for Team Productivity
Enhance Team Collaboration
Projects offers a more efficient, secure way to work together on Julia code, data, notebooks, packages, and resources.
- Group-based permissions to control who has access to what proprietary work
- Persistent file system that saves your team’s work and launches on any app or product
- We also use git behind the scenes to track all changes and allow rollback
Reproducibility that Lasts Years
All batch jobs are automatically saved, can be added to an archive and returned to anytime for reproducibility. Time Capsule provides users the ability to retain job information that may not be in current use, but is saved from deleting for several years due to regulatory obligations.
- Batch Jobs Reproducibility: Re-run old jobs with the same environment, settings or data
- Jobs Archive: Enables you to archive past jobs for a specified length of time set by you
High Performance Computing on Demand
CloudStation is a configuration feature that allows admins to manage High Performance Virtual Machines. Run jobs with hundreds of nodes in parallel. Choose a machine type to run multiple processes at once and configure resources to manage costs. Turn your laptop into a supercomputer.
- CPU and GPUs provisioned, managed, and monitored
- Distributed Jobs allow you to run parallel processes with full control of when to scale up
- Proprietary Julia products managed by our award-winning team of scientists and developers
Manage Package Governance and Access
Advanced Package Manager with dependency management and version control built-in. Combined with private registry management tools to store proprietary and custom packages. Checkout some of our most impressive packages built by the vast array of open source developers and technical programmers in the Julia ecosystem.
- Localized access to every package and version in the Julia registry including documentation
- Julia Package Server: Keeps all versions of packages up-to-date, helps with one-line installs, and provides the ability to create a local registry with access controls.
- Policies to block packages that don’t meet regulatory needs
Still need more reasons to get JuliaHub?
Dashboard that allows you to track the lifecycle of artifacts: data, folders, files, packages, and more...View Documentation
Examine the full record of your software events for hassle-free debugging.View Documentation
See metrics around how your proprietary packages are being used in private registries.View Documentation
Create stunning interactive technical reports in minutes. Share them in various formats.View Documentation
Programmatic access to JuliaHub features with powerful functionality and intuitive commands.View Documentation
Windows and Linux Workstations
Choose an operating system tailored to your organization's environment.View Documentation
Semgrep Static Code Anlaysis
Easy debugging, vulnerability detection, and enforcing code standards.View Documentation
Transform the Git+Julia experience in VSCode and improve developer productivity.View Documentation
JuliaHub for Enterprise
Time to Scale those Big Ideas
Built from the ground up for businesses that demand high performance compute-intensive workloads, JuliaHub Enterprise provides a seamless direct to cloud experience at unparalleled speeds, with uncompromising security and compliance.
Search everything in one place
- Public & private code all together
- Semantic search understands Julia syntax
- Regex search for really tricky cases
Develop locally or in the cloud
- Start batch jobs right in VS code
- On local machine with JuliaHub plugin or directly in the browser
- Best of notebook & spreadsheet combined
Dedicated Package Server
- Authenticated Private Package Server with public and private packages, binary deps
- Understand and control what people use
- Ensure people use secure patched reps
Scale with ease
- Grab a 1000-core cluster for Monte Carlo simulations
- Use a beefy GPU machine to train ML models
- Built-in support for DataSets.jl
Deploy Julia Apps
- Build interactive apps & deploy easily
- Bare Kubernetes app deploys also supported - to the cloud, to existing or air-gapped on-prem k8s clusters
- SSO-integrated user auth
- Snapshot code & data when jobs run
- Time Capsules: Track all dependencies, save docker images
- Rerun old jobs when needed